Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://www.ssdntechnologies.com.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We collect personal information from you for the identification help us deliver superior educational experience to you.
- We don’t strictly share any of your details, personal information or Credit/Debit Card details with anyone, you be assured of the privacy.
- This policy is subject to change and which will be in precedence over any conflicting provision entailed here.
- Merely submitting a Bank Cheque for the fee doesn’t confirm the admission until it clears (In case of bounce of the cheque, candidate will be liable for the legal action).
Terms & Conditions
- Admission to any particular course will be confirmed after the payment of fee or prescribed down payment at least 7 days before the course starts
- In case of change of batch, the candidate has to request the management through a written application or a mail.
- We do accept all transactions either in INR or in USD only.
- We do provide facility for making payment in installments, please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
- Late Fee Charges 1000.00 INR per day(s) after the date.
- Study Martial will be issued after receiving the whole course Fee.
- If you have been committed by the SSDN CAT member then mention it otherwise it will not be entertained further anymore
- Admission will stand canceled under the circumstances given below:
- Incomplete or Non-Payment of fee
- Absence for the 4 consecutive classes without prior permission
- Indiscipline of any kind
- Violating the rules and disciplines will amount to cancellation of the admission on the spot without forwarding any reason
- The content on the website is for your general information only and it is subject to change without any notice
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Payment done for any consumed product or service is not refundable.
- You can take any other service of same value instead of refund amount.
- In the event of a cancellation within 10 business days of course start date, the full course fee will be charged. No refund for “No Shows”. Cancellations must be made in writing.
- No refund for cancellations made less than 10 working days. Attendance substitution is accepted – at no charge.
- Notification of cancellation must be received in writing 10 or more working days prior to course commencement. In order for you to cancel a course, you must advise via email.
- All requests to cancel or change public course dates must be made in writing no less than 10 business days prior to the commencement date of the course.
- There is no refund for cancellations occurring within 10 business days of the course start date, or for ‘no shows’. Attendee or course date substitution can be arranged no less than 10 business days prior to course commencement. There is a maximum of one change per booking and any rescheduled course must be attended within a 3 month period.
- On successful completion of the course, The participant can Receive print a copy of the certificate for personal use.
Jurisdiction – Dispute
- In case of any disputes, all laws shall be governed by Haryana in Gurgaon, India jurisdiction.