Our RIM (Remote Infrastructure Management*) services provide an infrastructure monitoring capability integrated with ITIL-aligned processes, to ensure your enterprise infrastructure availability is proactively maintained at the required level for business continuity.
- IT Service Desk and Incident Management – SSDN offers such services and aims to restore IT Services to their defined Service Levels on priority. The process is also responsible for receiving and processing service requests, for assisting users, and for coordinating the incident resolution with Specialist Support Groups. Throughout the process, SSDN
putsan effort to inform users about their incidentsstatus at regular intervals.
- Network Monitoring – SSDN offers network monitoring services to constantly monitor a computer network for slow or failing components and it notifies the network administrator (via email, SMS or other alarms) in case of outages or other trouble.
- Server Monitoring – Server monitoring is now simplified. We can stay on top of server outages and performance issues using Site24x7 server monitoring tool. Get SSDN expertise to monitor entire infrastructure and get in-depth visibility into key performance indicators of Windows, Linux, FreeBSDand OS X servers in your data center.
- Backup Monitoring – Your business faces the challenge of monitoring and reporting on your entire backup environment. SSDN offers
services namelymanagement, reporting and monitoring solutions, which allow organizations to control data storage costs and eliminate inefficiencies and ensure that business objectives are being met.
- Application Monitoring – Leverage full stack monitoring from the front-end to the back-end, to infrastructure, to the cloud. We offer services like monitoring real user data, application performance, and infrastructure and cloud environments. Get all metrics in real-time.
- Production Management – SSDN has good expertise
intoproduction management, as entire process involves application of planning, organizing, directing and controlling the production.
- Internet Traffic Monitoring – We offer such monitoring services, to evaluate any suspicious or malicious incoming or outgoing packet or activity. This can be done manually by reviewing the packets at
granular levelfor any activity that is unusual to the user, network or organization.
- Managed Infrastructure Services – Enterprises adopt managed infrastructure services and undergo rapid IT transformations to build business models that are
adaptiveto Mobile Computing, Cloud Computing, Big Data, and Social Collaboration. SSDN provides such managed services to big business models.
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) – SSDN works on set of tools (including software programs as well as hardware devices in the form of computer parts, drives, cables, etc.) to help, organize and manage information stored in a data center.
- Server and Storage Management – SSDN has good experience in providing server management services, which covers day-to-day administration, including troubleshooting and resolving server operating issues to ensure the best uptime possible and in storage management, it primarily implies to data storage.
- End Point Management – It is an approach to network security that requires endpoint devices to comply with specific criteria before they are granted access to network resources. SSDN offers such services and assists users to get access for user’s feasibility.
Management– An essential part of a backup and recovery strategy is managing backups after you create them. SSDN offers back upmanagement services, which primarily includes deleting obsolete backups and performing periodic checks to ensure that backups are available and usable.
- Monitoring and Incident Management – SSDN has core expertise into Security Monitoring and Incident Management, as they have become an essential element of the IT security and risk management practice. This system demands capturing of security information, mandating the retention of information, emphasizing on an analysis of the same for breach investigation and asking to build an overarching process for